Wednesday, September 2, 2009

insomnia dieases!!!! and all HOPE?!

why insomnia??? past two days i can't have my sleep very well... Egypt always come to my mind... did i ready going abroad??? i,me and myself are not so sure... cause
my head keep thinking,
the clock is ticking,
the time is running,
the day is changing,
and yet,
i do nothing......
see i'm not really have passion to do the preparation...
perhaps this is fasting month,
or may be it's still early to do the preparation...
huh~sigh!
sometimes i think about myself thousands miles away from home, away from my family...
can i stand all this???
or may be i've got homesickness after a week in Egypt???
arghhh... my mind is messy right now...
can think properly...
but sometime i'm very eager to go to Egypt...
like buy the stuff i needed,
eg: t-shirt, tooth brush, tooth paste, women towel, shoes, boots, purse and so on...bla...bla...bla...
i know i may get changed 360 degree after i've arrived in Egypt...
and i really hope it change to better not worst...
hope that i can cope with my new surroundings, my friends (akhowat), my study and my lecturer... pray for me yeah!
i'm also getting confused with my choice going to Egypt...
it's i do this to pleased my parents???
or i'm truly want to go to Egypt???
argghhh...it's good if u can honest to your own self...
i HOPE i'm not going to Egypt because of my parents but I'll go to Egypt because of my own interest!!! because i want to challenge myself, my ability in arabic language and my mental and physical strength miles away from home... hope i can stand the rough and upside down being study overseas! May Allah patronage me and bless me all the time!

p/s: i got a letter from ARB, this noon... they informed us about our flight! Thank God! Alhamdulillah! my flight delay to 23 rd of September, 11.45 p.m! this means i can celebrate my "raya aidilfitri" and enjoy the time i've spend for relatives and friends very much! i keen to ask all my friends to come to my house! well, this give me a sign that i can bake some cookies this year and can have my rendang as much as i can...huhuhuhuhuhuhu glad to know that the date is changed from 22nd sept to 23 rd sept! a huge praise goes to Allah!

No comments: