Monday, September 14, 2009

Few days before Eid...

arghh...Ramadhan will be leaving us! Then, come the BIG DAY in ISLAM, Hari Raya Aidil Fitri...
i'm pretty sad that Ramadhan will be left us just in few days... 10 last days in Ramadhan, there is a special night called lilatul qadr...which is the best night over 100o month... so, most muslims prepare themselves to grab the chance to have that special night! i'm also hope, that i will get opportunity to have that lilatul qadr...someday Insya Allah! usually muslims do some prayer, reciting al-Quran, and zikrullah!

talking bout Ramadhan and its 10 last days, remind me about one of my friends that really catch my attention... She is the best friend that i've ever known! what's so special bout her??? Along my lifetime, she is the one who remind me about qiyamulail during Ramadhan... last two days, she send me a sms and make a missed call early in 2 a.m...hoping that i'll wake up to have a nod to Allah! i'm so glad to have her as my friend! but i did'nt noticed that sms and missed call until i woke up for my sahur! i'm quite frustrated coz i was so sleepy that night. then, yesterday i've got a called by 3a.m early in the morning...and guess what?! she make a call to wake me up from my sleep and go to meet my almighty Creator! ahh... this time i noticed that call and i've send a thankfu sms as a symbol of appreciation that she remind me to meet Allah! huh...what a wonderful friend i've got! she never forget to invite people around her to gain rewards from Allah along with her.... Thanks for being one of my friends that can lead me to the percious paradise, Insya Allah!

besides that, this afternoon, my father told me that he got an offer letter... a promotion letter! he will transform from usual teacher to PK KOKO... and yet, he need to transfer to SK Kuala Perlis...i'm so happy to hear that! Congrats ayah! but then, poor my lil sisters... three of them need to transfer too... so they will be apart from their fomer classmates and their bestfriends... and most tragically they have to adapt new environment at new place! My sis, G doesn't want to leave her fomer school and she decide to sit for her big exam UPSR in her fomer school! however, it's too early to jump into a conclusion especially bout moving to another school... let my father and those lil sisters having a calm discussion... hope they understand, why they need to move to another school...and why ayah have to accept this promotion! Insya Allah, everything will be fine after musyawarah....

in the middle of my happiness today, there is something bad happen... my bestfriend father's have already gone to meet The Almighty, The Creator of Universe, ALLAH SWT! the time has come, ustaz shamsudin have to leave this world and goes to another world! Hope Allah rested him in peace and placed him among the pious people! like Allah says in Quran; in surah al-ankabut, sorry i forget which verse "every single things that have souls will be dead!" hence the death pretty sure coming over us, sooner or later we all dead!

ok that's all for today...and i wrapped up this post... "we should be thankful, since we have time to earn as much rewards as we can especially this Ramadhan... who know's next Ramadhan won't be ours... so make full use of this Ramadhan to get a forgiveness from HIM!"

p/s: it has been a week i'm not update this blog... perhaps i have no issue to post here...heheheheh...

No comments: