Monday, June 22, 2009

is life confusing?!

i don't why, this time i'll post this out in english...
perhaps, i notices that my english usage keep rusting day by day huh?!
well, people saying that, we can improve our english by writing a journal or diary or something like that,
and i thinks is a good habit to try...
well, these past few days, i realized that i'm really waste my holiday time...
doing nothing...
is life is a bed of roses???
for me it's not but i do believe that life so much confusing...
sometimes we feel very lazy to do some jobs,
and sometimes we feel so energetic...
arhhhh...i'm bored wife my own life...
sometimes i feel jaelous towards my frens,
all of them have works to do,
have assignment to finish,
have presentation to be present to the class,
means that their brains are working!
huh, it sucks when i'm keep thinking my brain start to lose it power...
hahahahahhahahaha....
i do think that i have to do solve some maths problem so that i can empowering my rusty brains...
i also heard before that, playing chess or some other computer games other than reading a book can enhance the brains activites...is this theory can be applied on me???
huh, i think i wanna try it out someday...

well, my sis and my beloved pillow had call me to bed...(i'm stressed out!!!)
so got to go....
see u in future my lil buddy blogs! chow!

p/s: owh forgive me for my wrong english usage or any grammatical errors... in fact to be frank, i'm also a learner though i got A1 for my english paper...hehehhehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam.. hehe.. u know what? i've try write my diary in english since form3 and it is absolutely interesting..

yaya! i really support u to continue write in english..
and dun worry bcoz when u further ur study, there's a lot of story to write.. believe in me!!
caiyok!!

plum blossom said...

haik! ganbatte ne!