Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's All About Ramadhan and Me...

well, there's been a week Ramadhan left us... not to say, for me this Ramadhan were better than before Insya Allah! why??? because i'll try harder to control my own desire... hehehehehe especially on food of course! plus i never miss my terawih yet... so glad! YATTTA~~~~

let me gave a review about my first week of Ramadhan in 1430H...

first thing, i would like to say about the food on the first day of Ramadhan during the "berbuka" time.... what do you expect huh???!!! a plate of "ayam GOLEK"???? no lah, it's actually rather a few piece of MURTABAK lorh... oh i'm gonna miss this murtabak la next year...huhuhuuhu how can i find this murtabak in Egypt huh? poor me! ^______^

then, let us went to the mosque story... heheheh this Ramadhan have brings lots of people to mosque for terawih prayer... this year, the saff for muslimah has been increased twice than before...glad to hear that! but, hope this could last longer until at the end of Ramadhan, Insya Allah!

the most happier things happen was my family reunion... i'm so...so... arh its like there's no words to picture my feeling when me and my family could eat togather...on the same table...really memorable scene ever! happy to see my elder sis, that really having a great holiday which is 4 day straight! hope can spend more time with you sis before i fly!!! miss u so much since we never met about a month!

all my lil sisters, arh they were such big mouth monsters that gave me problematic and chaos... but then still i relieved that i could having some fun with them during this fasting month... i don't know when, i could play with them again like this Ramdhan... this Ramadhan also made me closer to my siblings especially my second lil sis, Gee... because i used to go to the mosque with her when ever my mum had been attack by the JAPANESE...huhuhuu..lalalalala.... at the mosque, i always said to her to stay with me so that i will not lose her in the middle of a huge group of people... and thankful we did it! she always there beside me during the prayer... thanks sis for your faith on me!

owh no, it's quater to two a.m. now! got to go... well i'll be continuing my Ramadhan's story later! woah need to get up early tomorrow for sahur time!!! for tomorrow sahur, we will having fried rice!!! it's kampong fried rice! yummmy!!!! yummmy!!!!

p/s: this entry was writing in english because i would like to improve my writing and my english usage! aja! aja! fighting!

No comments: